We are looking for an ambitious iOS developer to help us design and deliver the next major releases of Vespucci. You will be in charge of the development of the Mac version of Vespucci and the iOS version of our SDK. We attach great importance to the user experience and performance of our app.
- Design and maintain local computing systems based on the Metal and the Accelerate frameworks.
- Propel a rich and interactive UI including an innovative use of animations.
- Maintain and develop local data systems (Realm, CoreData,...).
- You have experience in Swift, experience in C would be a plus.
- You have experience with the Metal API or other low level hardware-accelerated graphic API.
- You are eager to learn about AI, Deep Learning and Stats.
🌍 Remote Working (CET +/-3h)